Pages

..QUOTE-quote-QUOTE..

Haloooooo.haloooooo!!hehe,aku punya hobbi sampingan loh,yaitu mengumpulkan “quote” gitu-gitu lah istilahnya,hayuuuuk dilihat-lihat,dipilih-pilih.. :D
Children make you want to start life over (Muhammad Ali)
The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give (Ellen Glasgow)
In every real man,a child is hidden that wants to play (Friedrich Nietzsche)
I think there is a little child in all of us and we all to often forget to let the child out to play (Donna A.Favors)
Saat kau buka mata,kita dilahirkan untuk sama.Saat kau telah dewasa,kau akan mengerti semua.Jalan hidup kita ‘kan beda (Naif)
The childhood shows the man as morning shows the day (John Milton)
Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do.Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do (Mark Twain)
Anyone can see,your desires.No one knows what’s in your heart (film Princess Diaries 2)
Everyone likes and deserves to have some fun.In the end,when you smile,life smiles back at you! (Karolina Kurkova)
When trying to remember my share in the glow of the eternal present,in the smile of God,I return to my childhood,too,for that is where the most significant discoveries turn up (Herman Hesse)
It was morning and I found my self mourning,for a childhood that I thought had disappeared I looked out the window and I saw a magpie in the rainbow,the rain had gone I’m not alone I turned to the mirror,I saw you,the child,that once loved (Marillion)
You can learn many things from children.How much patience you have,for instance (Franklin P.Jones)
Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music (William Stafford)
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness (Honore de Balzac)
When there is a mother in the home,matters go well (Amos Bronson Alcott)
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me.They have clung to me all my life (Abraham Lincoln)
When you are a mother,you are never really alone in your thoughts.A mother always has to think twice,once for herself and once for her child (Sophia Loren)
You taught me everything and everything you’ve given me,I always keep it inside.You’re the driving force in my life (Boyz II men)
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them (Victor Hugo)
Fear can hold you prisoner.Hope can set you free (film Shawshank Redemption)
We as girls have that Cinderella fantasy of dress-up.So whenever you get the opportunity to have people make your face up,do your hair and put you in an outfit,it’s a fantasy (Drew Barrymore)
My mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you,before you can move on (film Forest Gump)
A new age has begun ,an age of freedom.And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it (film 300)
Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies (Rashida Jones)
You might think I’m out of place.i’m not lost,no,I’m just undiscovered (James Morrison)
Luka dan bisa kubawa berlari.Berlari.Hingga hilang pedih perih.Dan aku akan lebih tidak peduli.aku ingin hidup,seribu tahun lagi (Chairil Anwar)
Love yourself,instead of abusing yourself (Karolina Kurkova)
When you gonna realise,that you don’t even have to try any longer.Do what you want to (Corrine Bailey Rae)
You’re supposed to be the leading lady of your own life,for God’s sake! (film The Holiday)
Lebih baik disingkirkan daripada menyerah pada kemunafikan (Soe Hok Gie)
I hope more and more people will get involved in the fight to protect this planet for future generations (Leonardo DiCaprio)
In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes (Andy Warhol)
Am I robot? Not a human…or am I robot?act like a human (Goodnight Electric)
They always say time changes things,but you actually have to change them yourself (Andy Warhol)
Jangan takut berjalan sendirian.Ada aku menuntun jalan.Saat hatim u diserang kesepian,aku datang (Jikustik)
Jangan pikirkan yang buruk,cukup hidup ini saja yang terpuruk.Oikirkan yang indah.Mimpi pun boleh agar kita bertahan dan mampu mengubah (Putu Wijaya)
You don’t have to be beautiful to turn me on (film Happy Feet)
Being in love for real,it ain’t like a movie screen (India Arie)
Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana.Dengan kata yang tak sempat diucapkan kayu kepada api yang menjadikannya abu.Dengan isyarat yang tak sempat disampaikan awan kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada (Sapardi Djoko Damono)
You and me arguing about the fact that I believe in everlasting love.If you know what I can do.There is a reason for you to be here (club8)
One man I can never meet.Him,I would like to give my whole heart to (filmThe Lake House)
Sebetulnya aku ingin menyapamu tiap hari.Tapi sudah banyaka kali terjadi sapaan yang rajin,selalu tidak dihargai.Bahkan cenderung diremehkan.Jadi kutahan-tahan diri menyapamu,padahal karena itulah kau ragu (Putu Wijaya)
Aku tidak pernah keberatan menunggu siapa pun,berapa lama pun,selama aku mencintainya.Menunggu adalah bagian dari pertemuan itu sendiri.Kalau kita ketemu hanya 5 menit dan menunggu selama 95 menit,maka itu berarti pertemuan berlangsung 100 menit (Seno Gumira Ajidarma)
Biar aku menepi,bukan lelah menanti.Namun apalah artinya,cinta pada bayangan (Kahitna)
Love is so short,forgetting is so long (Pablo Neruda)
Being SINGLE is best,but everyone wants to fall in love (Andy Warhol)
Sebenarnya masih banyak lagi ini simpanan ku,haha,tapi ini aja ya yang dikeluarkan,hehe,kapan-kapan ditambahin lagi..dikomen ya teman.teman,yg komen didoain UTS nya sukses!hahaha

6 komentar:

Karin Natalia Ambarita mengatakan...

kalimat kalimat yang menginspirasi bg
suka bgt aku dan yang paling aku suka
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me.They have clung to me all my life (Abraham Lincoln)

Martina Lydia mengatakan...

Hmm hmm.. aku suka ini :D >> Lebih baik disingkirkan daripada menyerah pada kemunafikan (Soe Hok Gie)

videla's mengatakan...

hehehe..seeep,makasia woi tanggapannya *jogetjoget*

Unknown mengatakan...

aku suka yang kahitna:D
*galau
heheh

namun apalah artinya cinta pada BAYANGAN
ckckc

10081 Eva Violesia Bangun mengatakan...

kata kata yang indah dan sungguh menyayat hatii
nice post el :)
lanjutkan yaaa
biar makin banyak orang terinspirasiii

10082 olgaseptania mengatakan...

my heart beat so fast when i remember the words from spartas in 300 movie, yg naif oke bgt,yg CHAIRIL ANWAR best ..ada yg lupa el, itu loh cuplikan AADC :p

Posting Komentar